INA Timing Chain Guides
- Schaeffler Catalog for Light Commercial Vehicles
- Flyer INA Timing Chain KITs: now with an exclusive additive
- Componenti per Trasmissioni a Cinghia - Tecnologia, Diagnostica dei guasti
- Componenti per distribuzioni a catena - La soluzione perfetta per il vostro successo.
- Flyer - A good handle on everything: The new special tools for timing chain systems.
- Componenti INA - per distribuzioni a catena La soluzione perfetta per il vostro successo.
- Diagnosi dei danni delle trasmissioni a catena
Less wear via exact chain positioning
Due to its own weight and strong centrifugal forces during engine operation, the timing chain tends to drift outwards. The INA Timing Chain Guide ensures that exact chain positioning and constant tension on the timing-chain sprocket are always maintained. Engine operation is smoother and the engine subjected to less high load, which delivers driving fun long-term.
The timing chain guides are constructed as composite parts made of high-tensile materials like a mix of metal and plastic or aluminum and plastic. The result is a space-optimized design characterized by its extremely high rigidity.
- Delivers low-wear operation
- Long service life
- Perfectly chosen composite materials
- Very good emergency running properties
- Delivers exact timing-chain positioning
- 100% timing accuracy